The Award for Underage Sales Prevention focuses on preventing unlawful sales in age-restricted products. It covers topics such as what age-restricted products are, how to refuse service to persons who are intoxicated by alcohol and/or under-aged and the penalties that can be incurred when you are guilty of unlawful supply.
- Why the law restricts the sale of certain products
- Summary of age-restricted products
- Refusing sales to underage persons
- Refusing sales to those intoxicated by alcohol
- Record keeping techniques