BIIAB Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) Level 2
Gain the qualification needed to apply for your Personal Licence in England and Wales and advance your career prospects within the licensed retail sector. This 1 day c ourse should be taken by anyone who works in a role which requires them to authorise the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirements):
- Designated premises supervisor (DPS)
- Assistant Managers
- Staff seeking promotion to one of these positions.
The APLH training course will provide each delegate with a clear understanding of the framework of law and regulation that underpins the responsibilities of the personal licence holder. This will include:
- Licensing authorities
- Personal and premises licences
- Operating schedules
- Permitted temporary activities
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Police powers and rights of entry
- Legal and social responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- Illegal drugs, the effects of alcohol and disorderly conduct
- Protection of children
Multiple choice examination.